- 1 What is Stephen King’s new book called?
- 2 What is Stephen King Favorite book?
- 3 What books are similar to Stephen King?
- 4 What is Stephen King biggest book?
- 5 Who is Stephen King’s wife?
- 6 What is Stephen King’s top selling novel?
- 7 What are Stephen King’s favorite authors?
- 8 What is the best Stephen King book to start with?
- 9 What author has sold the most books?
- 10 Where does Stephen King set his books?
- 11 What is Stephen King’s favorite scary movie?
- 12 Which book has most pages?
- 13 Which book is best to read?
- 14 Is Pet Sematary worth reading?
What is Stephen King’s new book called?
Find all the books, read about the author, and more. From #1 New York Times bestselling author, legendary storyteller, and master of short fiction Stephen King comes an extraordinary collection of four new and compelling novellas—Mr.
What is Stephen King Favorite book?
It has become common knowledge for devout King fans that his favorite book he’s ever written is Lisey’s Story.
What books are similar to Stephen King?
6 Chilling books for fans of Stephen King
- Baby Teeth by Zoje Stage.
- Dead on Arrival by Kiki Swinson.
- Lake Silence by Anne Bishop.
- The Hunger by Alma Katsu.
- The Terror by Dan Simmons.
What is Stephen King biggest book?
The Complete and Uncut Edition of The Stand is, Stephen King’s longest stand-alone work at 1,152 pages, surpassing his 1,138-page novel It. The book has sold 4.5 million copies. The Stand was highly appreciated by reviewers and is considered one of King’s best novels.
Who is Stephen King’s wife?
Later is a crime novel written by American author Stephen King, published on March 2, 2021 by Hard Case Crime. The book is available in paperback format with a limited hardcover release.
What is Stephen King’s top selling novel?
Stephen King’s top-selling novel is The Shining. The novel was first published in 1977, or 44 years ago (as of 2021). When you multiply 44 by the yearly book sales (15,732), you get 692,208 copies sold.
The undisputed king of the horror genre, the award-winning novelist who has enjoyed unprecedented success when transitioning his work into cinema, has named his 10 favourite novels which range from the likes of George Orwell, J.R.R. Tolkien, Katherine Anne Porter and more.
What is the best Stephen King book to start with?
The Best Stephen King Books For Beginners
- The Best Stephen King Books For Beginners. 1 of 10. Carrie.
- 2 of 10. The Shining.
- 3 of 10. It.
- 4 of 10. Pet Sematary.
- 5 of 10. Misery.
- 6 of 10. Dark Tower I: The Gunslinger.
- 7 of 10. Different Seasons.
- 8 of 10. The Stand.
James Patterson is the world’s highest-paid author by a wide margin, and has been the world’s best-selling author since 2001. He has sold more than 350 million books worldwide, and is most famous for the “Alex Cross” crime novel series.
Where does Stephen King set his books?
Derry is a fictional town in the U.S. state of Maine that has served as the setting for a number of Stephen King’s novels, novellas, and short stories.
What is Stephen King’s favorite scary movie?
He’s famously declared non-horror movies like 1986’s Stand By Me, 1999’s The Green Mile, and 1994’s The Shawshank Redemption to be among his favorites. In terms of his horror stories, among King’s favorite screen adaptations are 1990’s Misery, 1983’s Cujo, and both the 1990 miniseries and 2017 movie version of IT.
Which book has most pages?
The Guinness Book of World Records gives the honor to Marcel Proust’s elephantine Remembrance of Things Past, weighing in at 9,609,000 characters (including spaces). Other commentators cite Henry Darger’s In the Realms of the Unreal, a 15,000 page, handwritten tome that has yet to see print.
Which book is best to read?
Classic Novels to Read
- Animal Farm by George Orwell.
- Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury.
- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott.
- Charlotte’s Web by E.B.
- Frankenstein by Mary Shelley.
- Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck.
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams.
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald.
Is Pet Sematary worth reading?
As Louis Creed’s neighbor and friend says, “Sometimes dead is better.” At its heart, Pet Sematary is a terrifying cautionary tale about messing with powers we don’t understand. And yes, it is well worth the read.