- 1 What does the Spanish word apostle mean?
- 2 What are the 4 words for ours in Spanish?
- 3 How do you express your name in Spanish?
- 4 What is the proper word for avenue in Spanish?
- 5 What are possessive adjectives in Spanish?
- 6 What is the formal word for your in Spanish?
- 7 What are 3 ways to say my name is in Spanish?
- 8 Do you know how do you say your name in Spanish?
- 9 What is CALZ in Spanish?
- 10 What are the Spanish colors?
- 11 What are some Spanish street names?
What does the Spanish word apostle mean?
apostle n. ( disciple of Jesus ) apóstol nm.
What are the 4 words for ours in Spanish?
Here are the possessive pronouns of Spanish with simple examples of their use:
- mío, mía, míos, mías — mine.
- tuyo, tuya, tuyos, tuyas — yours (singular informal)
- suyo, suya, suyos, suyas — his, hers, yours (singular formal or plural formal), its, theirs.
- nuestro, nuestra, nuestros, nuestras — ours.
How do you express your name in Spanish?
If you want to say the phrase “hello my name is” in Spanish, you would say, “ Hola, mi nombre es [your name].” A more relaxed version of the same expression would be, “Hola, me llamo [your name].” Want to ask someone what their name is? Use “¿Cómo te llamas?” (familiar/personal) or “¿Cómo se llama?” (formal/polite).
What is the proper word for avenue in Spanish?
[ˈævənjuː ] 1. (= road) avenida f ⧫ paseo m.
What are possessive adjectives in Spanish?
Possessive adjectives (1) – Easy Learning Grammar Spanish. In English a possessive adjective is one of the words my, your, his, her, its, our or their used with a noun to show that one person or thing belongs to another.
What is the formal word for your in Spanish?
Both su and tu are possessive pronouns or determiners that can mean “your.” However, that doesn’t make them interchangeable. The difference is the same as the difference between tú and usted. Tú is the informal or familiar way of saying “you” (singular), while usted is the formal way.
What are 3 ways to say my name is in Spanish?
How do I say “my name is” or ” I am” four different ways in Spanish? ” Me llamo”, “Mi nombre es”, and “Yo soy”. A fourth way, “Yo estoy” also means “I am” but is not used when identifying your name.
Do you know how do you say your name in Spanish?
What’s your name? = ¿Cómo te llamas?
What is CALZ in Spanish?
English Translation. road. More meanings for calzada. road noun.
What are the Spanish colors?
Here’s a brief guide to the colors in Spanish, and how to pronounce them.
- The color — el color.
- Red — rojo.
- Orange — naranja.
- Yellow — amarillo.
- Green — verde.
- Blue — azul.
- Purple —lila.
- Pink — rosa.
What are some Spanish street names?
Spanish street types