- 1 What was Paul’s first miracle?
- 2 What did Paul do God?
- 3 What miracles did God perform?
- 4 What cities did Paul visit on his first journey?
- 5 How long was Paul’s third journey?
- 6 How long after Jesus death was Paul converted?
- 7 What does Paul say about Jesus?
- 8 How long was Paul in Arabia?
- 9 What are the 4 types of Jesus miracles?
- 10 What is Jesus greatest miracle?
- 11 What are the 7 miracles Jesus performed?
- 12 Who did Paul travel with on his second journey?
- 13 On which island did Paul preach on his first journey?
- 14 Where was Paul when he wrote the letter to the Galatians?
What was Paul’s first miracle?
Paul’s First Missionary Journey While in Paphos, the island’s capital city, Paul cursed the sorcerer Elymas with temporary blindness for obstructing the work of the Lord. This miracle caused Sergius Paulus, who as the Roman proconsul was ruler of the island, to become a believer.
What did Paul do God?
He preached the death, resurrection, and lordship of Jesus Christ, and he proclaimed that faith in Jesus guarantees a share in his life.
What miracles did God perform?
Gallery of miracles
- Healing the mother of Peter’s wife.
- Healing the deaf mute of Decapolis.
- Healing the blind at birth.
- Healing the Paralytic at Bethesda.
- The Blind Man of Bethsaida.
- The Blind man Bartimaeus in Jericho.
- Healing the Centurion’s servant.
- Christ healing an infirm woman.
What cities did Paul visit on his first journey?
Paul’s First Missionary Journey
- Antioch, Syria. x. Antakya, Hatay Province, Turkey.
- Seleucia, Syria. x. Village of Çevlik near the town of Samandağ in the Hatay Province of Turkey.
- Salamis, Cyprus. x. 6 km north of modern Famagusta, Cyprus.
- Paphos, Cyprus. x.
- Perga. x.
- Antioch of Pisidia. x.
- Iconium. x.
- Lystra. x.
How long was Paul’s third journey?
For three years (Acts 20:31) he spared himself neither day nor night in order to bring the gospel message to every soul. (18:24-26).
How long after Jesus death was Paul converted?
In his writings, Paul used the persecutions he endured to avow proximity and union with Jesus and as a validation of his teaching. Paul’s narrative in Galatians states that 14 years after his conversion he went again to Jerusalem.
What does Paul say about Jesus?
In Philippians 2:6–11 Paul states that Christ Jesus was preexistent and came to earth: he “emptied himself, taking the form of a slave, being born in human likeness.” This sounds as if Jesus was a heavenly being who only appeared to be human.
How long was Paul in Arabia?
His claim before Agrippa II is vin- dicated by this view of “Arabia” and of Paul’s three years there: “Where- upon, O King Agrippa, I was not dis- obedient unto the heavenly vision.” For three years of reflection in the Arabian desert would have been rank disobedience to the commission received from the risen Lord on
What are the 4 types of Jesus miracles?
The majority are faith healings, exorcisms, resurrection, and control over nature.
What is Jesus greatest miracle?
After Christ’s historic death on the cross and resurrection from the dead, Jesus was seen by more than 500 eyewitnesses over a 40-day period. Imagine being one of those people who witnessed His “many infallible proofs.” Conquering death, through His bodily resurrection, is truly the greatest miracle ever.
What are the 7 miracles Jesus performed?
- Changing water into wine at Cana in John 2:1-11 – “the first of the signs”
- Healing the royal official’s son in Capernaum in John 4:46-54.
- Healing the paralytic at Bethesda in John 5:1-15.
- Feeding the 5000 in John 6:5-14.
- Jesus walking on water in John 6:16-24.
- Healing the man blind from birth in John 9:1-7.
Who did Paul travel with on his second journey?
After staying there for a considerable time, Paul said farewell to the believers and sailed for Syria, accompanied by Priscilla and Aquila.
On which island did Paul preach on his first journey?
Paul traveled through Cyprus on his first missionary journey (Acts 13:4–5), as did Barnabas and Mark later (Acts 15:39). Paphos Paul cursed a sorcerer here (Acts 13:6–11). Derbe Paul and Barnabas preached the gospel in this city (Acts 14:6–7, 20–21).
Where was Paul when he wrote the letter to the Galatians?
Paul the Apostle to Christian churches (exact location uncertain) that were disturbed by a Judaizing faction. Paul probably wrote the epistle from Ephesus about 53–54 to a church he had founded in the territory of Galatia, in Asia Minor, though there is uncertainty about the date of the letter’s composition.