- 1 How do I get in touch with Apostle Johnson Suleman?
- 2 How old is Johnson Suleman now?
- 3 What is the tribe of Apostle Johnson Suleman?
- 4 Where is Johnson Suleman from?
- 5 What is the name of the richest pastor in the world?
- 6 What does Koinonia mean in Greek?
- 7 Does Apostle Joshua Selman has a church?
- 8 What is the mystery of the blood of Jesus?
How do I get in touch with Apostle Johnson Suleman?
Steps to send a Prayer Request to Apostle Johnson Suleman:
- You can send your prayer request to this phone number of Apostle Johnson Suleman: +234 (0) 813 687 3289.
- Sending email through the email address can be very easy and fast, use the official email: [email protected]
How old is Johnson Suleman now?
What is the tribe of Apostle Johnson Suleman?
Place of Birth: Benin, Edo State, Nigeria. Ethnicity: Afobomeh Family Clan, Auchi.
Where is Johnson Suleman from?
PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME NET WORTH – $120 MILLION Pastor Chris is by far the richest pastor in Edo state with a net worth of $120 million. He also ranks among the richest men of God in Nigeria, Africa and the world. These feat makes him listed among the wealthiest men from Edo state.
What is the name of the richest pastor in the world?
Kenneth Copeland – $300 million Per our checks, pastor Kenneth Copeland tops the list of the richest pastors in the world. He is an American preacher born in Lubbock, Texas in December 1936. He is the founder of the Kenneth Copeland Ministries located in Tarrant County in Texas.
What does Koinonia mean in Greek?
History and Etymology for koinonia Greek koinōnia communion, association, partnership, from koinos common.
Does Apostle Joshua Selman has a church?
Apostle Selman was born on June 25th, 1980. He graduated from Ahmadu Bello University in Zaria. Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak is the senior pastor of the Christ Gospel Church, Samaturu Zaria, Kaduna state in Nigeria.
What is the mystery of the blood of Jesus?
Jesus lived on the earth and overcame every temptation to sin. When Jesus shed His blood, His pure blood washed away man’s sin. Because the life is in the blood, when we accept Jesus and His shed blood, we receive His life. Our sins are washed away and we receive the God life; eternal life.